Monday, July 27, 2009

Desi { model shoot }...

Oh my gosh, I almost forgot to blog about my Urban shoot with Desi. I've shot with her a few times and always enjoy it. Last couple shoots were at the beach, one in Oswego and one at Chimney Bluffs. This time I wanted her in an urban setting. I've know Desi since she was 8 years old. I can always count on her to model for me. She has a great personality and a fresh, modern style to go along with it.

So of course we shot in downtown Syracuse, lol. Brought along some fun fashions and walked around until we found cool locations. We were lucky enough to have the perfect weather too. That always helps.

Here are a few from the shoot.




We actually got in trouble for this one. Who knew we were on Federal property? I just like the concrete.













No comments: